Friday 26 November 2010

Final Website Design

As my website is not live yet, I am unable to have a full link to it. Therefore, this is the file path for Mr Turner to get to it on my College account hardrive:

H:\Media A2

Overall, I am very pleased with my website as it contains nearly everything that I wanted to include. I managed to include the continuity of the song lyrics and CD case styles, such as hand drawn effects and the fire references. Again I believe that this will make people who notice the links very impressed as they wouldn't really be expecting everything to link together.

However, some of the site isn't as good as I hoped. At first, I wanted the buttons to all match up with the background but file restrictions and formatting prevented me from completing it as I had originally planned.

The one part of my site that went fully as planned was the blog part in the centre. I created a scroll bar which makes the page look really professional, as well as embedding my final music video and writing up some blog posts to show what the site would be like if it was real.

Below is an image of the website that I created, please click it to see in full size.

No comments:

Post a Comment